Sunday, October 22, 2006

First Post is the Hardest


Isn't that how the song goes? I guess I should at least post whatever I might do for the Avalanche Art Challenge.
This was done for the "Lost" art challenge. I have never really sketched directly in Painter so it was a fun experiment. The night I painted this was the first night I watched the show. It is probably obvious that I didn't know the character well enough to capture the essence of Sawyer. I lost the likeness early on but forged ahead for the practice.

8 Comments:

Blogger Andrew Glazebrook said...

Fab picture !!

4:30 PM  
Blogger Ramses said...

Great character design and color!

7:12 PM  
Blogger alex216 said...

I love it! Very creative!That's actually really cool.
謝謝你的文章分享,請你有空到我

參觀,Thanks

4:51 AM  
Blogger Mayumi Elisa said...

Thank you for giving posts and articles were very amazing. I really liked as a part of the article. With a nice and interesting topics. Has helped a lot of people who do not challenge things people should know. You need more publicize this because many people. Who know about it very few people know this. Success for you....!!!

9:17 AM  
Blogger Hermione Mora said...

can i bookmarked this so fascinating topic? thanks


I found the best Specialty Restaurant Seating

1:09 AM  
Blogger Nighel Hamilton said...

Thank you for some information.You give me some idea's.Keep posting.
View Website Fishing Lodges Alaska visit site

5:42 AM  
Blogger Ybrahim Hilton said...

Nice article, thanks for the information. You give me some idea's. I will bookmark for next reference.
View Website Concrete Cutting

6:29 AM  
Blogger Arranna Falcon said...

very informative post for me as I am always looking for new content that can help me and my knowledge grow better.

Website

12:35 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home

Locations of visitors to this page